martedì 16 luglio 2013

PinkSpeedTRIP: Puglia with Seat Ibiza



I've chosen the super car for the trip in Puglia (there I've talked about it HERE): a super Seat Ibiza 5-door GPL. Or also known as my mom's car! I must be honest: it is a machine that has surprised me positively with its pretty sporty line (sincerely the back of 3-door version drives me crazy), it's pretty fast, the gear and the sterring are very good. Stay tuned for new updates on the trip ;)

Abbiamo scelto il super mezzo per il viaggio in Puglia (ve ne avevo parlato QUI): una super Seat Ibiza 5 porte GPL. O conosciuta anche come
la macchina di mia madre! Devo essere sincera: è una macchina che mi ha sorpreso positivamente con la sua linea piuttosto sportiva (anche se il culetto della 3 porte mi fa impazzire), parecchio veloce con un cambio e sterzo molto precisi. Stay tuned per nuovi aggiornamenti ;)




1 commento:

  1. Bella macchina e bella guidabilità! Con un paio di Spritz va da sola! ;D

    RispondiElimina