venerdì 25 gennaio 2013

New Panda 4X4. THE MYTH.


Yesterday because I was ill I could not go to the event dedicated to the car for me is a myth: FIAT PANDA 4X4 (I'm boring but I LOVE IT). What about the new Fiat model?? Compared to the historical model the lines are softened (oh well it was hard to do the opposite, it would become a blunt weapon) but does not lose the power with which this rare bear eating bamboo hugs the road. The grandfather driving at 5 in the morning He will buy the Ipod to feel the Trentino folk song in his new Pandina :)

Ieri causa malanni stagionali non sono potuta andare all'evento dedicato alla macchina che per me è un mito: la FIAT PANDA 4x4 (si sono noiosa ma LA AMO). Che dire
del nuovo modello della casa giaduiosa??? Rispetto al modello storico le linee si sono ammorbidite (eh beh era dura fare il contrario, sarebbe diventata un'arma contundente) ma non perde la grinta con cui questo orsetto raro mangia bambu abbraccia la strada. Il nonnino delle 5 di mattina ora si comprerà l'Ipod per sentirsi le canzone folkloristiche trentine nella sua nuova Pandina:)






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento